We are looking for you!
We are looking for a highly passionate Full Stack Developer to join our development team, with the willingness to participate in challenging projects as well as being part of our Business development goal based on being the best international software development company to work with.
Who we are
DCSL GuideSmiths are a leading UK-headquartered software house, developing bespoke operational software, as well as SaaS solutions. The team consistently delivers across all industries including established businesses and start-ups.
The company works with many well-known household names and has over two decades of successful projects. The award-winning company is growing rapidly and is recognised as the top UK software house based on client reviews and industry recognition.
Besides our established UK offices, we have a strong presence in Spain, as well as offices in Romania, Hungary and more coming soon!
What You’ll Do
- Develop mobile or web platforms by using the latest technologies (such as NodeJS, React, Redux..) and practices (DevOps, TDD)
- Develop Frontend (JSS/CSS) components from a reusable perspective
- Deliver high-quality software on a continuous basis using all tools aligned with CI/CD such as AWS, Azure or Google Cloud
- Work in high-performance projects for international clients
- Get familiar with unit, integration, and E2E testing
- Be part of an agile team and collaborate with all your team members
- Oversee routing the corresponding data, storing and processing them in order to ensure that the business team is able to perform their analysis and people that work with the Apps, will be able to consume them. All this is designed in an architecture based on microservices
At DCSL GuideSmiths Spain we have a Remote first culture, but you can also work from our WeWork offices located in Madrid center.
Salary and Benefits
We believe a lot in investing in our people, so you’ll get top benefits as a DCSL GuideSmiths Spain employee:
- Best hardware for developers! A brand new Macbook Pro and 27-inch screen
- Professional career development
- Remote first culture (but you can come to the WeWork offices if you want to!)
- Flexible compensation plan with Private Medical Insurance, Restaurant and Transportation credit card, and Budget aimed at Training courses based on your needs
- Annual performance bonus
- Corporate Culture based on Remote first, Agile development and fluent communication
Who will you be working with?
- Jorge Baumann is a Fullstack developer specialised in the architecture and development of VueJS. Jorge is passionate about technology in general and development in particular, he collaborates actively within the open-source community and is one of the organizers of the Open Source weekends community. - Matteo Di Paolantonio is a Software Engineer and Team Lead at DCSL GuideSmiths, his role is to lead teams towards microservices-based solutions leveraging technologies, Node.js and React, Docker, Kubernetes and Microsoft Azure in the frame of DevOps software development practices.
This is just a part of our amazing team! Apply now and you will have the opportunity to learn more about us.
Experience and Skills
You may be a good fit if you...
- Have solid knowledge about NodeJS, React and Docker
- Are experienced with Postgres
- Speak fluent English (Provable minimum B2+) as we work with international clients
- Enjoy working closely with the entire team to ensure that the site accomplishes the highest standards of quality
- Have experience working with modern libraries and frameworks such as RabbitMQ, Redis or similar
- Follow Agile/Scrum principles
Also, it would be great if you are...
- Passionate for technology and coding
- Able to work with international team members
- Able to work remotely with teams member
- Always seeking for continuous improvement.
- Clients and results orientation