We are currently looking for an experienced Internal Recruiter to join our rapidly growing software development company.
As part of the HR Team, you will be responsible for the recruitment of new employees in line with the business’s needs. You will be hiring for a range of positions – from Software Developers and other technology specialists, to office and administrative staff. You will help us build a strong employer brand and ensure we provide a positive candidate experience.
DCSL GuideSmiths is a leading UK software house, developing bespoke operational software, as well as SaaS solutions.
The team consistently delivers across all industries including established businesses and start-ups. The company works with many well-known household names and has over two decades of successful projects. The award-winning company is growing rapidly and is recognised as the top UK software house based on client reviews and industry recognition.
Core tasks include:
- Actively sourcing new candidates using CV databases and social networks
- Responding to applications for vacancies, screening and assessing the applications against the job criteria
- Collaborating with hiring managers to write job descriptions for new vacancies, updating job descriptions as and when required
- Reporting to hiring managers and the HR Director on the status of open positions
- Advertising vacancies on careers pages, job boards and social networks
- Answering candidates’ queries throughout the recruitment process, ensuring all candidates receive a friendly and consistent service
- Scheduling interviews with candidates and key members of staff
- Providing interview feedback to candidates
- Participating in careers fairs and events
- Assisting the HR Team with the onboarding of new employees
Your experience should include:
- Previous experience as a Recruiter or in a similar role
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent IT skills with proficiency in MS Office programs including Word, Excel and Office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise own workload
Salary and Benefits
Up to £25,000 per annum, with an additional benefits package including:
- 25 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
- Employer matched contributory pension scheme
- Flexible working opportunities
- Healthcare Scheme – Helping towards the costs of medical, dental, eye care and more
- Life Insurance and Critical Illness Cover
- Maternity Leave – Fantastic maternity leave allowance of 20 weeks full-pay, followed by 19 weeks of statutory pay (Paternity leave is 2 weeks full-pay)
- Dedicated learning hours and access to a Technology learning platform
- Tastecard+ Membership
- 1 extra day off a year, for charity work of your choice
- Cycle to Work Scheme – Want to cycle to work? We can help towards the cost of a new bike!
- Fitness activities (Various clubs and other sports-related activities as well as discounts on gym memberships)
- Free hot and cold refreshments
- Social events and a range of other activities arranged throughout the year
Why Join DCSL GuideSmiths?
Visit our website to find out more about what it’s like to work at DCSL Software - www.dcsl.com/careers