We are looking for you!
We have an exciting opportunity for a .NET Developer. Someone who is able to build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework and .NET Core framework and is fluent in English, as we work with international clients.
Who we are
DCSL GuideSmiths are a leading UK-headquartered software house, developing bespoke operational software, as well as SaaS solutions. The team consistently delivers across all industries including established businesses and start-ups.
The company works with many well-known household names and has over two decades of successful projects. The award-winning company is growing rapidly and is recognised as the top UK software house based on client reviews and industry recognition.
Besides our established UK offices, we have a strong presence in Spain, as well as offices in Romania, Hungary and more coming soon!
What You’ll Do
- Your goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software
- You will oversee routing the corresponding data, storing and processing them in order to ensure that the business team is able to perform their analysis. All this is designed in an architecture based on microservices
- CI/CD based on AWS, Azure or Google Cloud
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
At DCSL GuideSmiths Spain we have a Remote first culture, but you can also work from our WeWork offices located in Madrid center.
Salary and Benefits
We believe a lot in investing in our people, so you’ll get top benefits as a DCSL GuideSmiths employee:
- Competitive salary
- Professional career development
- Corporate Culture based on Remote first, Agile development and fluent communication
- Flexible working schedule
Flexible compensation plan with Private Medical Insurance, Restaurant and Transportation credit card, and Budget aimed at Training courses based on your needs
Remote first culture (but you can come to the WeWork offices if you want to!)
- Best hardware for developers! A brand new Macbook Pro and 27-inch screen
- English classes are available
You may be a good fit if you have...
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer
- Experience with ASP .NET and ASP .NET Core framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns
- Experience with WPF
- Experience with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC) and microservices architecture
- The ability to speak fluent English (Provable minimum B2+) as we work with international clients
- Experience working within a team to ensure the highest standards of quality
- Experience in Agile / Scrum principles
Also, it would be great if you...
- Are familiar with UWP
- Are passionate for .NET and .NET Core frameworks and software design/architecture
- Are a team player
- Are proactive and an excellent communicator
- Seek for continuous improvement
- Have good problem-solving skills
- Client and result orientated