About the Job
We at DCSL GuideSmiths Ltd have an opening for a talented QA Analyst to join our QA dedicated, Bucharest office. Your ultimate responsibility will be to ensure the high quality of our applications, to further cement our position in the market as a quality software developer.
- Working as part of an agile project delivery team to ensure that developed functionality satisfies user stories
- Working with the solution architect to understand the user's requirements, and in some cases defining acceptance criteria for PBIs
- Preparing test plans, to fully exercise the system and revising these as user stories evolve and requirements change
- Communicating issues found to development team and recording issues with clear reproduction steps in Azure DevOps
- Retesting and confirming that fixes satisfy acceptance criteria
- Creating a regression test suite once features have been fully tested
- Implementing automated regression tests where appropriate
- Working across multiple projects simultaneously
- Supporting client testing (UAT), liaising with the client and the development team
- Responding to "bugs" identified by the customer (i.e. reproduction tests, etc.)
Candidate must possess the following skills and experience:
- Experience testing web applications, preferably modern HTML5/SPA web applications backed with restful APIs
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Good communication skills to both technical and non-technical audiences (you'll be dealing with developers, project management and stakeholders)
- Experience working in an Agile Team
The following would represent an advantage for the candidate:
- Experience of Mobile Application Testing (Manual and Automated)
- Use of Visual Studio and Azure DevOps
- Use of Device Farms such as BrowserStack
- Knowledge of Selenium or other test automation tools
- Load testing
Candidates will be based out of our Bucharest office, with part or full-time remote options.
Salary and Benefits
We are offering between 3000 and 8000 RON monthly dependent upon experience, with additional benefits including:
- 25 days holiday (plus Legal Holidays)
- Healthcare Scheme, including help towards the costs of medical, dental, eye care and more
- Payback scheme for computer equipment
- Parental Leave
- Dedicated learning hours for learning and development, with access to a Technology learning platform
- Flexible working opportunities
- 1 day off a year for charity work of your choice
- Social events and activities arranged throughout the year
Why Join DCSL GuideSmiths?
DCSL GuideSmiths is a leading UK software house, developing bespoke operational software, as well as SaaS solutions.
The team consistently delivers across all industries including established businesses and start-ups. We work with many well-known household names and have over two decades of successful projects. Our award-winning company is growing rapidly and is recognised as the top UK software house based on client reviews and industry recognition.